2010. márc. 6.

Paramore - The Only Exception

Lassú dal, kissé csajos klip, de akkor is Paramore. Imádom őket. :) És a szöveg is néhol szívemből szól. Dal oldalt.
When I was younger I saw my daddy cry
And curse at the wind he broke his own heart
And I watched as he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore that she would never let herself forget
And that was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist
But darling, you, are, the only exception

Maybe I know, somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts and we've got to find other ways
To make it alone keep a straight face

And I've always lived like this keeping a comfortable, distance
And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm
Content with loneliness because none of it was ever worth the risk
Well, You, are, the only exception

I've got a tight grip on reality but I can't
Let go of what's in front of me here I know you're leaving
In the morning, when you wake up leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream
You, are, the only exception
And I'm on my way to believing

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése