2010. jún. 12.

Pretty Little Liars

Charmed was the first tv show I was addicted to and my absolute favorite up to now. Yes, I'm a huge fan of LOST, House, Grey's Anatomy and many other series too, but Charmed is The Number One. I loved all the sisters, my favorite character was Piper who was played by Holly Marie Combs. Even now that the show ended 3(or 4) years ago, I follow the actors' and actresses' carrier. I watched Rose McGowan(Paige) and Julian McMahon(Cole) in Nip/Tuck, I crossed my fingers for Alyssa Milano(Phoebe) when her new shows were starting, but never ended. Now I took a look at Pretty Little Liars(PPL). This is a new show, a bit like Desperate Houswives Junior with mysteries, secrets, good-looking characters, drama and gossips in a small town. The story is about 5 girls who were very good friends, but one night, one of them disappeared and this changed their lives. One year later, everything became different, they got very far from eachother but one thing connects them, a secret. Holly Marie Combs plays the leading character's, Aria's mother. I watched PPL just because of her, but now I'm curious to know what happened to the missing girl, who is sending e-mails and messages in the name of her, who's the mysterious girl, Jenna etc., etc. :)
If someone would like to watch a fresh, light, kinda Gossipg Girl and Desperate Houswives mix, I advise PPL!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése