2010. jún. 11.

after THE END I started a new beginning

LOST is over, my English needs some improve, so I got to leave my mother tongue and use this beautiful and easy language. :)
Why? That's easy to answer. A few months ago, I started to read Jorge Garcia's(Hurley from LOST)blog, wrote two or three comments, but now, after LOST, he made a new blog and I follow it from post to post and I comment all the time. :) With links and questions and videos and stories, so there are some people from all around the world, who all of sudden react on my words or opinions, they come here to my little world and can't understand a single word. :) Pictures, videos and songs worth more than words, I know, but...
I'm not going to write in English all the time, but if the post is about LOST or tv series, I'm.
My knowledge is not so excelent, I might do some grammar mistakes and everybody can correct me, because this task is like a homework, hopefully I'm going to be smarter after that. :)
Read you later! 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése